Exclusion of Liability/Disclaimer
1. The web site is part of an on-line community and as such receives content and information from its users. This information is not reviewed or checked by Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach and the views and opinions expressed in such information may not reflect the views and opinions of Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach.
2. Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach provide the web site and the information on an "as is" basis and make no warranty or representation about the availability, completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality, merchantability and/or fitness of the same for a particular purpose.
3. In addition, the web site is accessible from the world-wide web and as such Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach are not able to restrict those users accessing the web site. To protect users, Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach advise that users do not communicate personal details to other users, other than where caution has been exercised. In any event communication of personal details is entirely at the user's own risk. Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach accepts no liability and shall not be liable for any actions, losses costs, damages or inconvenience caused to users resulting from interaction with other users or third parties from the web site.
4. Further, Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach makes no warranty or representation about;
(a) the reliability or technical efficiency of the web site;
(b) the security measures (if any) contained in the web site and in particular the protection afforded to any information or user's personal information or data;
(c) whether the Web Site or the information is year 2000 compliant;
(d) the suitability of the advertisements on the web site or the suitability, legality or otherwise of other web sites which may be accessible from the web site;
5. Autorengemeinschaft Rossmeier-Schennach excludes all liability (so far as is permitted by law) in respect of ;
(a) any advertisements or other web sites which can be accessed via the web site; and
(b) any opinions and expressions made by third parties which can be accessed via the web site or which are contained in the information; and
(c) any damage to the user, the users' computer hardware, software or other material or equipment resulting from the user accessing or using the web site or the information.